Friday, November 12, 2010

Time flies

The countdown has begun. My EVS-time in Kosovo is ending. I have less than three weeks "normal" life (whatever it is) before I start some maniac traveling. Prior to that, I need to pack my life into a suitcase and couple boxes and to move to a corner of a room in my boss's apartment.

First there will be a weekend in Switzerland (thank you Easyjet for opening new routes to Prishtina!). Then back in Peja for a couple of days. A trip to Boston for Christmas and New Year, via New York. Back in Peja, for... three days, I think, before saying adios amigos and moving back to the land of lakes, snow and Sauna.... for a month or so. Until I return back home.

There are certain things to do before the travel season (aka things that I have had, what, 10 months time to do but still haven't accomplished). Such as:
- visiting a mosque
- visiting the ethnographic museum of Peja
- baking Karelian pasties
- at the "rush hour", arms linked with at least two other people, walking from one end of Korza to another, turning around, walking again, turning around and continuing this some time, and making sure not giving way to anyone
- going to the city to check if someone happens to be there and randomly going for coffee

There are more small things and some bigger ones too, mostly something to do with mountains, but I won't stress because of them. This time, there will be next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...